Chorng Hwa Chang
- B.S., National Cheng Kung University
- M.S., Montana State University
- Ph.D., Drexel University
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Alumni Award, National Cheng-Kung University, 2005
- Excellent Leadership and Service Award, New England Association of Chinese Professionals, 2005
- Best Contribution Award, Monte Jade Science and Technology Association, New England 2005
- Computer Architecture
- Parallel Processing
- Computer Networking
- Hardware Description Languages
- Simulation and Programmable Logic Design
- Engineering Education
- Logic Circuit Design
- Microprocessor Arch. and Applications
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Communication Networks
- Davis, A., & Chang, H. (2012). Airport protection using wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security, HST 2012, 36-42.
- Davis, A., & Chang, H. (2012). Underwater wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the OCEANS 2012 MTS/IEEE: Harnessing the Power of the Ocean.
- Dong, Y., Chang, H., Zou, Z., & Tang, S. (2010). Energy aware routing algorithm for WSN applications in border surveillance. Paper presented at the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security, HST 2010, 530-535.
- Ng, N., Chang, H., Zou, Z., & Tang, S. (2011). An adaptive threshold method to address routing issues in delay-tolerant networks. Paper presented at the 2011 IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops, GC Wkshps 2011, 1122-1126.