- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University
Honors and Awards
- Tufts Innovates! - Junior Design course development grant, 2011
- Madeline and Henry Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence 2009
- Student Impact Award - Identified by members of the graduating class as an individual who most influence their learning and intellectual development while at Tufts University, Spring 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003.
- GSI Lumonics President's Award for Photo-finishing Recall program, 1999
- Du Pont Merit Award for Product Development Planning, 1993.
- Digital Image Processing
- Computer Animation
- Swarm Robotics
- Engineering Method & Design
- Senior Design Project
- Junior Design
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics of Linear Systems
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- K. Panetta and R. Lasser, Running Through the Finish Line: Experiences from the Nerd Girls Project for Attracting and Retaining Women In Engineering, IEEE WIE Journal, 2009.
- S. Howe, R. Lasser, K. Su, S. Pedicini, Content in Capstone Design Courses: Pilot Survey Results from Faculty, Students, and Industry , American Society of Engineering Education, June, 2009.
- Lasser, R., Ph.D and Halpern, M., Ph.D., Succeeding at Product Development: Time to Phase The Out Phase Gate?, GMA Forum, GMA Centennial Special Issue 2008.
- Value Innovation Portfolio Management: Double Digit Growth through Customer Value , with S. Mello, W. Mackey, R. Tait, Ph.D., October, 2006 by J. Ross Publishing.
- Managerial Implications of Remote Collaborative Product Development – Sopheon News, Special Edition for PDMA, October 2003