Alvin H. Howell Professor in Electrical Engineering
- B.S., University of Belgrade - Yugoslavia
- M.S., University of Belgrade - Yugoslavia
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Honors and Awards
- Inaugural Alvin H. Howell Endowed Professor in Electrical Engineering, Tufts University, 2010
- Distinguished Professor of Engineering, Northeastern University 2006
- Fellow of the IEEE 2005
- Distinguished Research Fellow of the Northeastern University 2004
- Distinguished Lecturer of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society 2003
- Northeastern University College of Engineering Research Award 2001
- Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Award 1997
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award 1995
- National Science Foundation Research Initiation Award 1994
- Analytical and Experimental Work Involving Modeling, Control, and Estimation in Electric Energy Processing
- Power Electronics, Power Systems, and Electric Drives
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Caliskan, V. A., Verghese, G. C., & Stanković, A. M. (1999). Multifrequency averaging of DC/DC converters. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 14(1), 124-133.
- Grcar, B., Cafuta, P., Štumberger, G., Stanković, A. M., & Hofer, A. (2011). Non-holonomy in induction machine torque control. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 19(2), 367-375.
- Maksimovic, D., Stankovic, A. M., Joseph Thottuvelil, V., & Verghese, G. C. (2001). Modeling and simulation of power electronic converters. Proceedings of the IEEE, 89(6), 898-912.
- Murphy, F. H., Mudrageda, M., Soyster, A. L., Sarić, A. T., & Stanković, A. M. (2010). The effect of contingency analysis on the nodal prices in the day-ahead market. Energy Policy, 38(1), 141-150.
- Stankovic, A. M., Verghese, G. C., & Perreault, D. J. (1995). Analysis and synthesis of randomized modulation schemes for power converters. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 10(6), 680-693.