Research Assistant Professor
196 Boston Ave 4033
- B.A., Kalamazoo College
- S.M., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Honors and Awards
- Senior Member of IEEE.
- Chair of Boston chapter for IEEE EMBS, 2008-2010, and Vice-Chair, 2010-present.
- Member, EMBC 2011 Local Organizing Committee, Boston meeting.
- Member of Acoustical Society of America (ASA). Member of the ASA Technical Committee on Underwater Acoustics, 2003-2006.
- Co-chair of Special Session at 2003 ASA meeting.
- Technical Committee Member for the 2004 Adaptive Sensor Array Processing (ASAP) workshop, MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Imaging techniques and image processing
- Computational acoustics and acoustical signal processing
- Biomedical signal processing and medical device development
- Discrete Signals and Systems
- Linear Systems
- Tracey, B. H., & Miller, E. L. (2012). Nonlocal means denoising of ECG signals. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 59(9), 2383-2386.
- Tracey, B. H., Miller, E. L., Schiefele, M., Alvino, C., & Al-Kofahi, O. (2012). Denoising approaches for X-ray personnel screening systems. Paper presented at the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security, HST 2012, 190-195.
- Tracey, B. H., & Schmidt, H. (1997). Seismo-acoustic field statistics in shallow water. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 22(2), 317-331.
- Wu, Y., Tracey, B., Natarajan, P., & Noonan, J. P. (2013). James-stein type center pixel weights for non-local means image denoising. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 20(4), 411-414.
- Wu, Y., Tracey, B., Natarajan, P., & Noonan, J. P. (2013). Probabilistic non-local means. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 20(8), 763-766.